Holiday !!!....I Need To Take A Holiday !!!!

When Mikey dream, he see dawn turn into dusk. Oh well, he is not hoping for good result in this semester exam anyway. The absence of his tears is his sobriety. He has a growing fear and YOU are not helping him. There is a problem here with KMB society, YOU has probably overestimate or perhaps YOU intentionally wants to torture the society themselves with tonnes of works whereas the exam is coming. Is he the only one who realizes it is true??

Beat it!!!

But he is not broken, its over anyway..after all he is a Mr. Brightside.

It's Holiday Now..Enjoy It While You Still Can.. :)




Things to do while IB is still resting..(excluding IB stuff, I can't believe that I have to write this line)

  • Hangout with Yuyun..(she miss me a lot)
  • Tia's birthday is just around the corner
  • Izzat and Jerry is coming to my house
  • Attend Lilee's sister's wedding
  • Buy new suit for the wedding
  • Buy new futsal shoes..(Ezzad if you read this, I still can't find Gato shoes, only T-series available, emo)
  • Register membership with Fitness Studio..(need to build my abs like Taylor Lautner)
  • Go jogging at the park every morning and evening

4 comments:

Wan Harun said...

kalo dah ade babat tuu, wat2 je la bangga..adoi :(

ewanbaby said...

haha..i smell jelousy..btw jgn terkejut ar nnt bile tgk body ak muscular..
:P

Anonymous said...

baby..sory for everythng,my bad..sigh
neway, it was lilee's brother..
but u didnt come..huhuu
hv a great hols yaa.. c u on 2010!

lorn.

Post a Comment